We design and manufacture premium goods for you and your pup, paying great attention to fit, featuring human-grade details — and offered to our customers at a fair price. Our company manufactures over half of our garments locally with experienced seamstresses that we have built a trusted relationship with. Although we manufacture a large portion of our designs in the US, it is not always easy to find domestic manufacturing partners that can produce our garments at a price point that feels right for our customers. For this reason, we also leverage ethical factories based in other countries.
We love working with experts in various parts of the world, but we also understand the responsibility of performing due diligence – getting to know who we are doing business with and the principles they stand for. With this in mind, we interview all manufacturing partners to make sure that they are a good fit and align with our beliefs. Soon we will be visiting our factories to give you an even deeper transparency into our production process, stay tuned!
Ethical Trading Policy
Our ethical trade policy includes but is not limited to the following criteria found in the ETI Base Code.
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour shall not be used
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practiced
- Regular employment is provided
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed